Work Permits

To legally work in Canada, you must be in possession of a work permit. In order to get a work permit, most people need a job offer. If you have a job offer, your Canadian employer will probably need to get an Employment Validation approved by Service Canada.

In certain instances, there are exemptions from the requirement to obtain a Service Canada validation. For example, companies who wish to transfer employees to a Canadian subsidiary, or companies who wish to open offices in Canada may transfer staff without obtaining a confirmation from Service Canada.

We specialize in ALL types of Work Permits. We also represent many companies who hire foreign staff.

For further information, please contact us.