- Spouse, common law partner or conjugal partner older than 16 years
- Dependent children and adopted children
- Parents, grandparents and their dependent children
- Brothers, sisters, nephews, nieces or grandchildren who are orphans, under the age of 18, and not married
- Any other relative if you have none of the above family and relatives in Canada and abroad.
You must meet certain criteria in order to qualify to sponsor your family members.
Please contact us to find out whether you qualify to sponsor or to be sponsored.