In order to obtain a study permit you must show that:
- You have gained admission from an approved educational institution.
- You have enough money to pay for tuition and living expenses for the duration of your study program.
You are allowed to work under certain circumstances such as when:
- Your employment is on campus;
- The work is necessary and integral part of your program of study;
- You work as a teacher’s assistant or research assistant, or a post-doctoral fellowship;
- The work take place after graduation in a field related to your program of study
We help you to obtain the documentation that immigration officials require as evidence that your stay in Canada will be temporary.