9:00 - 18:00

Our Opening Hours Mon. - Fri.


Call Us For Free Consultation





Student Visa

If you wish to study in Canada in a program longer than 6 months you must obtain a study permit. Study Permits are Temporary Resident Visas (TRV), issued for the duration of your study program. Therefore throughout the application process and upon entering Canada you must satisfy the Canadian authorities that you are studying in Canada for a temporary period and that you will leave Canada upon termination of your studies. However upon termination of your visa if you wish and qualify you may apply to become a Permanent Resident of Canada under Canadian Experience Category Application.

In order to obtain a study permit you must show that:

  • You have gained admission from an approved educational institution.
  • You have enough money to pay for tuition and living expenses for the duration of your study program.

You are allowed to work under certain circumstances such as when:

  • Your employment is on campus;
  • The work is necessary and integral part of your program of study;
  • You work as a teacher’s assistant or research assistant, or a post-doctoral fellowship;
  • The work take place after graduation in a field related to your program of study

We help you to obtain the documentation that immigration officials require as evidence that your stay in Canada will be temporary.

Do you need legal help or consultance? Contact us now.

Contact us now